Saturday, December 19, 2015

Ranking the Films of 2015

2015 movies I have seen, ranked in order of how much I enjoyed them:

1 Ant Man
2 Avengers: Age of Ultron *
3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens *
4 Spectre *
5 The Martian
6 Inside Out
7 Bridge of Spies
8 Minions
9 Hotel Transylvania 2
10 Mad Max: Fury Road
11 A Walk in the Woods
12 Woman in Gold
13 The Man from UNCLE
14 Monkey Kingdom
15 Spy

* All three of these had numerous issues that gave me problems, and could have been better, but what was there I still loved. They all represented properties I've loved most of my life, and all three attempted to bring something special in this particular film (Ultron; good old-fashioned Star Wars fun; Blofeld/Spectre organization). They only partially succeeded.



2015 Movies I haven’t seen yet but want to see, listed in the order they came out:

Blackhat
Ex Machina
Shaun the Sheep
Jupiter Ascending
Mr Holmes
Furious 7
Tomorrowland
Jurassic World
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
The Transporter Refueled
Steve Jobs
Where to Invade Next
The Hateful Eight



No comments: