Sunday, June 28, 2015

Van's Con/Festival Appearances - Summer/Fall 2015


I've been slack on letting everyone who is interested know when and where I will be in the weeks and months ahead. So here are my upcoming appearances at conventions and literary festivals through the rest of 2015:

AUGUST 1
HOOVER, AL (metro B'ham) Hoover Library
Sci Fi and Fantasy Festival
Bobby Nash and I will be doing panel discussions and the Barnes & Noble will have some of my books (including several of my most popular SF books and an AU book) for sale and for me to sign. This is a big library and we expect a good crowd.
Link for more info: http://www.hooverlibrary.org/sci-fi-fantasy

SEPTEMBER 3-7
ATLANTA, GA
DragonCon
The granddaddy of the Southeastern conventions. My 18th visit overall and 8th time as a guest. It looks to begin on Thursday night when I moderate the James Bond anniversary panel, and continue straight through till Monday afternoon.
Link for more info: http://www.dragoncon.org/

OCTOBER 2-4
COLLINSVILLE, IL (metro St Louis) Gateway Convention Center
Archon 
My tenth appearance as a guest of "the Midwest's premiere SF &
F event."
This year I'll have a booth in the Dealers' Hall and be selling lots of stuff besides my own books.
I also expect to be on a number of panels again with other great guests.
Link for more info: http://archonstl.org/index.html

OCTOBER 10-11
HUNTSVILLE, AL (Civic Center)
Rocket City Lit Fest
I'm a "Special Guest" of this brand new literary festival and it looks to be awesome. I will have a booth in the vendor area with all my books available including hardcovers.
Link for more info: http://www.rocketcitylitfest.com/


1 comment:

lin liyi said...

To show the movement and operation of sophisticated machinery metal aesthetic full hollow self jazz replica watches uk gives full hollow gentleman temperament and Zoran watch confident demeanor, elegant ladies breitling replica sale and a different kind of charm. Has more than three days power reserve of replica watches sale movement, so the appearance of the classic atmosphere of freedom of spirit automatic mechanical rolex replica uk is more durable and reliable, so watch at idle weekend is still running. Tour in swiss replica watches also starting a new series of khaki field double calendar, which is mounted on the same series of 2017 replica watches independent movement, also has a power reserve of more than three days, is a calendar, rolex replica uk double calendar display the sweep of the watch.