Thursday, June 12, 2008

Runnin' with the Chaos Horde

I've been holding off on posting here lately until I regain access to Photoshop, so I could post more of Chris's artwork from the new SENTINELS books. But that still hasn't happened. So I felt I could at least post an update on what I'm working on at the moment.

Right now it's all MARS McCOY AND THE CHAOS HORDE.

I'm hoping to finish the first draft of that one in a couple of months. It's looking like a publisher may be lined up for it, so I really need to knock it out and turn it in. Plus, folks are beginning to clamor for SENTINELS vol 4: THE SHIVA ADVENT. (I don't think "clamor" is too much of an exaggeration, really...)

So: Back here soon with more artwork from the Sentinels books, and then with some preview sections from the Mars book. Stay tuned!!

No comments: